Once the workflow is created we need to add it to Asana so you can use it in your projects. This step is required only for new workflows.
- Your workflow is now saved and is available in the list of workflows. Now you need to sync it with Asana. Choose your workflow, and then press Sync.
2. Choose Asana from the services list.
3. Then choose the workspace and a Bitskout workflows project.
4. Press Apply. The system will start synchronisation with Asana.
5. If the synchronisation is complete, you will see your workflow in Bitskout project.
Now you can use on your tasks.