In Bitskout you are not limited on how many workflows you have, hence, you can create a set of workflows per project, and then, once the project is finished, delete them.
To delete a workflow:
Go to Workflows section. You will see the list of your workflows.
2. Select the workflow you want to delete by clicking on the checkbox near its name and press Actions.
3. Press Delete. The system will show you a warning.
4. The workflow you delete should also be deleted from the services where it is used. Select all services and press Apply.
5. The system will confirm the processing.
6. The workflow will be deleted from Bitskout.
And also from the services you've selected.