Comparing data between two documents can be really difficult and mistakes can cost a lot. If there is an error in shipping documentation, it can lead to a delay in customs. Therefore, automating the comparison of documentation vs template is an essential step to ensure productivity.
In this article, we will create a comparison model to analyze documents.
- First, log in to Bitskout and go to section A.I. models.
- Press Add to open a new model screen.
- Type the model name, description and choose the Data Comparison type.
4. Choose between Comparing Documents or Comparing images. In this example, we will compare documents.
5. Design how you want to highlight the comparison - using Borders or Marker type comparison.
We will use a semi-transparent marker.
6. Configure the rest of the options as you wish. Press Apply to save the model.
Your model is now ready. Please consider the following:
- Document comparison has a limit of 10 pages. If you need more, please contact us.
- Document comparison depends on the quality of the scan.
The next steps are:
- Create a workflow
- Use a comparison recipe to trigger the comparison