In this article we will explain how to connect to Asana. Bitskout is working on top of project management tools to allow you to stay in your flow.
To connect to Asana account, you need to go Integrations → Task Management. There Choose Asana and press Connect button. The wizard will guide you through authentication process.
2. Once you press Connect, the Asana login screen will appear.
3. Once you press Allow, the confirmation screen will appear.
4. Next, to finish the configuration you need to press Settings button and select Info from the menu.
5. In the popup select the workspace (Marketing in below screenshot):
6. Bitskout then will inform you that after you press Apply two operation will be executed - a project with Bitskout [Workflows] and two tags (approved, rejected) will be added. Press Apply.
7. Now the Workflows project have been created and the tags have been added. You can now proceed to import a project.