Workflows are the key functionalities that enable new ways of working. A workflow can be attached to a task and will perform actions on task attachments. Please note that at this moment it has to be a real file attached instead of a URL to storage like Dropbox.
The trigger of invoking a workflow is configured per board via recipes and it is applied to all the tasks on that board.
Note: the board has to be imported to Bitskout before configuring the recipes.
To create a recipe:
- Click on Integrate menu:
2. The Integrations Selection screen will appear:
3. Find Bitskout app by using search or via list scrolling:
4. Click on the Bitskout Recipes and you will see the list of Bitskout recipes:
5. Select the recipe you would like to add and configure it:
6. The list of workflows is taken from the Bitskout platform, the rest of the items are your Monday.com board items.
7. Once done with the configuration, press Add to Board. You will see your integration in the list of integrations.
NOTE: The workflow under that recipe will be executed on all the tasks on the board that fit the given criteria.